Monday, June 10, 2013

Newcomer

Okay, so this is my first ever blog and blog post. I guess I should start off by saying that I have wanted to create a Pre-K blog since last year! I love finding Pre-K blogs that give great ideas and projects and lessons, but I find it hard to find ones that update often and give advice on how to implement and create these ideas. That is my goal for this. I want to try the ideas we all find on Pinterest, from other teachers, or even original ideas and give advice on how to implement them in your classroom (if you are like me, implementation is the hardest to figure out and if it flops, what can you do better).

Since it is summer, I figured I would start this baby up and get used to this whole posting thing before school starts. I plan on putting some crafts that I am making for my classroom. Stay tuned and enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment