I think I am still getting used to all the newness of the students and my Master's program. I will get there. I can do it. I think...
1. I don't even know why Teen Mom 3 is on my TV. It is a little interesting though. It has been playing in the background as I have been writing my lesson plans and I have to say that the drama is ridiculous.
2. I am totally loving this 3 day weekend. School has been crazy so it was nice to have an extra day to get caught up and relaxed.
3. I think this is self-explanatory. Ya feel me, right?
4. I am wanting it to be October already so I can get this wedding over with! The closer it gets, the more anxious I get. Also, I am a comma abuser. I am unsure that I even use them correctly anymore. They are my favorite thing it seems.
5. I need money$! Weddings are expensive and the closer it gets, the more worried I am about having enough money for it. So I am hoping this month and the next I can save a little extra to have for the honey moon. *Here's hoping!* As the date approaches, I need to be getting in to shape. I am such a procrastinator that I need to get going. My poor Kin. I have been so worn out from school that I feel like she has been pushed aside for a few weeks. But I WILL get better with all three of these things.
6. AHHH! That is so soon. I am excited.Check back at Oh Boy 4th Grade for other great blogs!