Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Currently July - and late!

Oh, July! You are going to fly by! It is another month, which means another Currently over on Oh Boy! 4th Grade. Check it out! Her site is great and full of useful tips!



Listening: So I saw the music video to Passion Pit's "Carried Away" and I just cannot get enough of it. It is so cute and a great song at that. Watch the video below. You will NOT regret it. 





Loving: I am loving my new necklaces that I got from Groopdealz! I love that website. Get your deal on today! (Maybe they should be hooking me up for this free publicity, right?! LOL)
But seriously, aren't these necklaces gorgeous? They will spice up any boring outfit.


Thinking: Will I ever be finished with me new room? The answer is yes! I am slowly getting there and there are only a few things left to do! Here are a FEW of my favorite parts of my room so far. Remember that I am not finished...I am still working (here's a tiny sneak peek). :)



Wanting: New Skin! This humid, rainy mess of a July we have been having is killing my oil skin. I have been breaking out like a thirteen year old lately and that is so unlike my skin! I have to blame it on something, so I think I'll go with the weather. I step outside and I have enough oil on my face to fry an egg. GOODNESS! But BirchBox sent me this mattifying French lotion called G-1. It has really been helping a lot. Click the pics to check the website out!

That's the stuff! Oh and I also found the best lotion, thanks to Birchbox! This stuff has zero greasy residue (which is the worst on a humid day). It made my skin the softest ever! It was amazing. 


Needing: I don't know about you, but this summer has killed my sleep schedule. Instead of waking up automatically at 7:30, I am waking up at 9! And I can hardly get out of bed. Summer made me tired and let's face it, in a week I am going to be dying when I have to wake up at 6 to get ready for work. So pass me the coffee, lots and lots of coffee. Which means, I might have to don this shirt when we go back. 



Tips, tricks, and hints: I have some cools tips for the reading center on Monday Made It! I am going to post a tutorial on how to make giant pillows! These pillows are so freaking cute. And how to make your wooden cubbies/centers from drab to fab! Here's a sneakypeaky!
Better pictures and more of an explanation on Monday!! 






2 comments:

  1. I found you via the July Currently! Your room already looks amazing! I'm jealous that you get to work on it during the summer. We don't get in until about two weeks before school starts. Oh the stress I will be feeling in a couple of weeks. You are so far ahead of me and I can tell you've already put lots of time and effort in. Your students will love it for sure!

    I love that green necklace. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll be shopping as soon as I finish this comment :-)

    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous that you can be that far along in your room. We cannot get into our rooms yet...and I feel the same way about coffee!

    Found your blog through Currently and I am your newest follower. Would love for you to head over and check out my blog! First ten new followers get a freebie!

    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete